A Better Day Leads
to Better Sleep
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could recharge like you recharge your laptop? You just plug yourself in at night and wake up full of energy.
Of course, there is no such thing. So you need to resort to all the hacks: a warm bath, lavender oil, chamomile tea, melatonin, alcohol, sleep medication.
While these might be good temporary fixes, they rarely fix the problem long term. What if changing a few things you do during the day could make a huge difference in your sleep at night?
In this course, you will learn:
- Which habits during the day help you sleep at night.
- How to turn off your racing thoughts.
- How to break the “sleep less, eat more” cycle.
- How to get off the caffeine/alcohol rollercoaster.
- Which sleep hacks work and which ones to avoid.
- How to create a plan for better sleep that fits you and your life.
- How to get your kids on board.
- And much more.